"Trajectories of health" network
Presentation of the "Trajectories of health" network
The ambition of the network is to gather researchers from the Humanities and Social Sciences, Epidemiology and Public Health (SHS-E/SP) and more fundamental fields, health professionals, pharmaceutical industries and patients around the health trajectory before, during and after the disease.
The interest of structuring in a network is due to the dynamism and the commitment that it allows from a community of actors coming from various disciplines of the particularly vast field of SHS-E/SP, around the health trajectory in the context of cancer. Thus, the complementarity of the disciplinary fields with regard to the objectives pursued and the methodologies used opens up real prospects for understanding the health journey starting from the prevention, promotion/health education until to surveillance.
The network is characterized by its richness:
- a plurality of the objectives targeted in the health trajectory according to the stage investigated (before, during, after the diagnosis, the disease or longitudinally on several stages of the trajectory),
- a plurality of views: that of users, patients, caregivers, medical staff, society as a whole ...
- a variety of research issues (relevance, effectiveness, accessibility and continuity of care, quality, efficiency ...),
- a panel of methodologies (qualitative, quantitative and mixed) that make it possible to investigate more or less observable dimensions of human behavior, thanks to various disciplines such as psychology, sociology, anthropology, epidemiology, biostatistics, geography of health, economics, ethics, philosophy, law, information-communication sciences, etc.
Lastly, the ambition of the "Trajectories of health" network is to fulfill watch functions, observatory, expertise but also orientation of the scientific thematics of the network and more broadly, of the oncology research in the fields of SHS-E/SP within the Eastern region with an interaction with the other research networks of Cancéropôle Est.
- Dr Magalie BONNET - Laboratoire de psychologie EA 3188, Université de Franche-Comté, Besançon
- Dr Catherine LEJEUNE - Inserm 1231 « Epidémiologie et recherche clinique en oncologie digestive » / Inserm CIC-EC 1432, Université de Bourgogne, Dijon
- Dr Christine ROTONDA - Centre Pierre Janet / EA 4360 APEMAC, Université de Lorraine, Metz