3rd International Liquid Biopsy SymposiumRetour à la liste
The 3rd International Liquid Biopsy Symposium will cover new technical developments and the latest advances in Liquid Biopsies. It will focus on how these might be translated to the clinic, how they can help better understand the underlying biology of malignant diseases, and how they can enhance the management of cancer patients in clinical routine.
The Cancéropôle Est and the Uniklinikum Freiburg invite you the 30th and 31st of October 2020 to join internationally recognized experts in the field of Liquid Biopsy. Taking place in the beautiful city of Freiburg, this meeting is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas, discuss your latest research, and start collaborations with other clinicians, basic scientists, and translational researchers.
The following topics will be covered:
- Early detection and screening
- Noninvasive genotyping and characterization of clonal heterogeneity
- Promoting Liquid Biopsies from bench to bedside
- Emerging Liquid Biopsy technologies and other liquids
- Noninvasive monitoring and resistance detection
- Circulating tumor cells (CTC) and CTC cultures
- Liquid Biopsy in Hematology
Call for abstracts : Deadline for abstract submission: 18.09.2020.
Participation at the conference is free of charge, but registration is compulsory.