Post-doctoral position, StrasbourgRetour à la liste
Post-doctoral position : 2-years
Extracellular vesicles & immune cells in metastasis onset
The Goetz Lab at INSERM U1109 is seeking a talented postdoctoral scientist with background in Cell Biology, Cancer Biology or Immunology and interest in interdisciplinary research.
The lab uses advanced imaging techniques (such as intravital microscopy, correlative electron microscopy and high-speed imaging) and new zebrafish models to study tumor metastasis at multiple scales. The lab is also actively investigating the contribution of mechanical forces as well as extracellular vesicles in metastasis onset.
For more information on the group’s research see www.goetzlab.com
The candidate will be in charge of driving a project aiming to use the zebrafish embryo for studying the impact of extracellular vesicles and immune cells in metastatic outgrowth.
About the candidate:
- PhD in Cell Biology, Cancer Biology or Immunology
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with confocal or multiphoton microscope systems
- Experience with zebrafish (although not essential, additional experience with mouse models would be an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with biologists and physicists in the team
How to Apply:
Deadline application: 1st of september 2019