Bourse de mobilité transfrontalière / Young researcher cross border mobility fellowship
Fostering transborder collaboration between Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and young researcher from the Cancéropôle Est.
This mobility fellowship is directed toward young researchers: PhD students, Post-doctoral and medical fellows. The goal of this fellowship is to help build new and innovative international projects and collaborations, or strengthen existing ones. Emphasis is put on expertise and good practice exchange, technology development or use of an exquisite technology... The fellowship is for a short-term exchange (up to 3 months) and can cover commodities such as transportation and housing, but no salary.
- Candidate: PhD student, Post-doctoral or clinical fellows.
- French candidates must belong to a laboratory within the Cancéropôle Est. The host laboratory has to be in one of the following area: Wallonia for Belgium; Luxembourg; Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland or Baden-Wurttemberg for Germany; canton Vaud, Neuchatel, Jura, Basel in Switzerland.
- For foreign candidates, the host laboratory has to be located within the Cancéropôle Est (Grand Est - Alsace/Champagne-Ardenne/Lorraine and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté).
The maximum allowance will be of 2500 euros. Nature of expenses: transportation, housing (up to 100 euros/night), food (up to 40 euros/day).
- Motivation letter from the candidate and its CV
- The goals of the exchange: how and why the exchange will contribute to the development of the candidate’s research project? What are the expected outcomes for the laboratory? (2 pages maximum)
- Support letter from the host laboratory
- Length of stay
- Nature of expenses: transportation, housing (up to 100 euros/night), food (up to 40 euros/day)
- Previous or ongoing requests to another funding agency for the same project (Marie-Curie or else…)
Completed application can be submitted online year around to the Cancéropôle Est, at least 2 months before the start of the project. To submit, please fill the form online.
Contact point :
Tel: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.75